“When they travel here they must have papers to show that they have norecent travel to China,” he added. Photo by PNA Gov. Samuel Gumarin, through an Executive Order No. 15 on Friday, ordered the five town mayors of the province to enforce an identical ban for visitors who could not present a clearance from the Department of Health-Bureau of Quarantine (DOH-BOQ). Gumarin is also waiting for further directive from the DOH on theprotocols of preventing the virus from entering the province.(With a report from PNA/PN) “While the BOQ remains on high alert and is in constant coordination with authorities from all ports of entry for stricter border surveillance, the province of Guimaras likewise needs to have full vigilance and security in all its entry points,” Gumarin said. “There is a need for immediate action at the local level, particularlyto protect the inhabitants and the agri-tourism industry of the province,” Gumarinsaid. BUENAVISTA, Guimaras – The provincial government here has imposed atemporary ban of guests – particularly from the affected regions in China – as aprecautionary measure against the 2019 novel coronavirus. Meanwhile, Gumarin said one of the proposals during a separate meetingcalled by the DOH-BOQ in Western Visayas on Friday was for Filipino-Chineseliving in Iloilo to present a clearance that they have no recent travels toplaces where there are confirmed cases of the nCoV. He added although they have no major ports, Guimaras as a smallprovince should take proper actions. According to the provincial tourism office, Guimaras recorded 582Chinese tourists last year.